Craft Beer is alive & kicking, but the Northern Rivers has taken this one step further and is home to two of the best craft Distillers of Gin and Rum in Australia. Join us for a day of exploring the regions epicurean delights visiting local farms and producers, take a tour of Husk Farm Distillery home of Ink Gin and Agricole Rum, and relax under the gaze of Wollumbin Mount Warning at Mavis’ Kitchen for a stunning lunch.
Enjoy the day as we pair Gin and Rum with local delicacies, right in the heart of where they are made.
Day of operation: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Price: $249 per person
- All touring in luxury vehicles
- Pick ups from Tweed and Byron Bay hotels
- All meals and food experiences as outlined in itinerary
- Bottled local water
- Experienced, friendly & local guides
- Alcohol tastings as mentioned in itinerary